- Stephanie on About Me and This Blog
- Aisyah on Infection! (Some kinda-gross pics, too!)
- Monica on Ode to the cotton glove
- NSNM on I have pretty nails!!
- Charlotte on Infection! (Some kinda-gross pics, too!)
Tag Archives: dermatologist
Are more doctors “pro-sun”?
I am seriously trying to get off the indoor tanning thing as it wasn’t intended to be the main message on this blog. However, there are some important things that surround indoor tanning or just tanning in general that I … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged dermatologist, indoor_tanning_eczema, psorasis, smart_tan, tanning 3 Comments
Medical Doctors and Eczema Help
My whole life has revolved around seeing different medical professionals to help “cure” me of my eczema. I should add that I am an army brat, so I haven’t had a consistent doctor for more then 5 years ever. I … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged dermatologist, eczema, what_to_expect_at_dermatologist Leave a comment